Saturday 3 June 2017

RULER OF ISLAMIC STATE IDENTIFY SELF TO DUTCH IMMIGRATION. A 21st Century Apocalypse

The 21st Century Apocalypse! Revolutionary Case of Law. 


TRUE DIVINELY ASSIGNED, HEAVENLY RULER OF ISLAMIC STATE IDENTIFIED SELF TO DUTCH IMMIGRATION IN VERY REAL NEWS THAT DO NOT MAKE WORLD NEWS. 

I, Aishath Velezinee/Velizenee of The Republic of Maldives made claim to the IND in The State of The Royal Kingdom of The Netherlands,

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

1. Aishath Velezinee/Velizenee is The Hidden Queen, Aisha Velezinee Muhammad  in The Hidden Prophecy of Quran, Muhamma;s Prediction of The Prophet to come at end of time, The Ruler Hereafter

2. I Am the #HeavenlyQueenAisha is The Chosen One, the Ruler of The Islamic State #Hereafter 

Waiting for the Immigration Officer in the waiting lounge  I wrote by hand my notes, yaking pages from my notebook, writing in clear points my identity and case timeline for the Officer to conduct interview,.

I sequenced a legal case that cannot be denied by any law or reasoning my self introduction as The Hidden Queen, Ruler of Islamic State, The Prophet FIRST EVER TO COME BEFORE ANY LEGAL AUTHORITY. 

I included Basic Facts, timeline of case development from Self Identification and Public Announcement to Date for The Unlocking of Truth, Unveiling of  The Hidden. 

For Self Identification, My Ancestory, which relates to case, I took with me My Birth Certificate with my Family Castle name, Waluganduvaru. The Castle in The Wild Muhammad found in his Kingdom of Heaven, in Paradise on Earth. 

Officer asked Question. What have you written on top here?



Image result for bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I Begin in the Name of God.


Her Heart Thumped. The Prophet felt the Terror and Tremor.... 

Officer went to Read. The Queen, Prophet, went to Smoke, Walk the Thoughts to The Walk to The Talks.

GODLESS IMMIGRATION OFFICER DON'T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! 

REFUSE TO RIGHT TO SELF-DETERMINATION TO THE PROPHET.
GAVE IDENTITY OF OFFICER'S CHOICE TO VELEZINEE - REFUGEE TRYING TO STEAL WAY TO LIFE IN THE NETHERLANDS

VELEZINEE CANNOT BE QUEEN, PROPHET OR THE ISLAMIC STATE LEADER DECIDED IMMIGRATION OFFICER. 

INTERVIEW BEGIN:  YOU ARE A MAD WOMAN! 


Your State thinks You Are Mad... Don't take you seriously..

They issued a Fatwa on 29.03.2017 .. A Death Penalty..

But Your State has not taken seriously. You are known as mad.. You State says you are Mad..

Yes, My State Says I Am Mad. I Am Saying State is Illegal..

But the State don't take you seriously.. You are mad it is said..

Yes, the State says I am Mad

Your Professor also thinks You Are Mad.

Yes. And I Am Accusing her of Forging Docs in My Name for Asylum I did not need, Trapping me...

You Agree Your Professor thinks You Are Mad..

Yes, She Says. When I returned back to The Hague having registered for Asylum as forced..

But Your Professor is of Opinion you need Psychiatrist?

Yes. But no Psychiatrist can diagnose. I tried retaining asking Emergency Help to cope with ISS but Insurance kicked me off I cannot be in any help no diagnosis - I saw many Psychiatrists..

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... 


From The Hague to Schipol - Refugee Centre. Immigration. 


Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and outdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment